- Creative considerations for photographing water
- Practical motion/time effects working with water
- Planning a successful photoshoot
- Using filters on your camera
- Creating depth and flow in your compositions
- Using reflection
- Post-processing techniques for landscape photography
The working with water and time photography workshop is held exclusively in Snowdonia, where David’s knowledge of mountain and coastal locations make for an exciting day in any weather. Exact locations vary depending on weather and group fitness levels, but expect to visit any of; ancient woodland streams, mountain passes, mountain lakes, the welsh coast and of course a warm and cosy cafe for our post-processing and de-brief session.
Workshop dates (2012)
This workshop is avalible as a one-2-one custom workshop.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements and arrange a date.
£160.00 single participant (9am-5pm). £120 per person if you wish to bring a second participant.
Participants always prefer to talk to David about workshop content, suitability for their needs and date options before booking. With this in mind please contact me to book your place.